Contact usQuestions about a product?
Not sure which adaptation is the best for you?
Need more information?
GoTalk Express 32Advanced communication board with 32 messages
GoTalk Express 32
The Go Talk Express 32 is easy to use yet powerful. It adds some new features to previous GoTalks, like surround-message LEDs for visual prompts, an option to add a 1.5 second auditory cue to any message, and the ability to play multiple messages in sequence. Plus, the GoTalk Express is a fully functional scanning device, ideal for beginning or experienced communicators.
You can play multiple messages in sequence. Choose between two methods of operation: Standard and Express. The Standard method works like any GoTalk—touch a message key and it talks. With the Express method, users can link messages together to play in sequence. For example: “I would like” “spaghetti and meatballs” “for lunch today” “Thank you very much”
These messages will play seamlessly in the order selected to simulate typical conversation. Users can easily edit their recorded “expressions,” plus save one long term. Both Standard and Express operations are available in scanning mode.
GoTalk Express 32 is a full featured scanning device. Single switch access or step scan with 2 switches.
- Visual Cueing—four bright LED pipes surround the message keys.
- Auditory Cueing—choose between a 1.5 second recorded cue or beeps of varying tones.
- Scan Pattern—step, linear, or group scanning available.
- Switch Access—single or double switch access with a switch debounce feature.
- Number of Messages—scan 2, 4, 8, 16, or 32 messages with a scan levels feature.
- Scanning Adjustments— scan by row or column scan every other message choose fast, medium, or slow scanning speed make adjustments and see the effect immediately with the scan review feature.